Scrabble word: LETTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LETTER exist?
Definitions of LETTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a written message addressed to a person or organization
- noun - the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech
- noun - owner who lets another person use something (housing usually) for hire
- noun - a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention)
- noun - an award earned by participation in a school sport
- verb - win an athletic letter
- verb - set down or print with letters
- verb - mark letters on or mark with letters
- A written symbol or character representing a speech sound and being a component of an alphabet.
- A written or printed communication directed to a person or an organization.
- Often letters.
- Literal meaning: had to adhere to the letter of the law.
- Literary culture; belles-lettres.
- Learning or knowledge, especially of literature.
- Literature or writing as a profession.
- A piece of type that prints a single character.
- A specific style of type.
- The characters in one style of type.
- An emblem in the shape of the initial of a school awarded for outstanding performance, especially in varsity athletics.
- To write letters on.
- To write in letters.
- To write or form letters.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a written communication directed to another”: received a letter of complaint; the Epistles of the New Testament; a missive of condolence; a thank-you note.
- verb - to mark with letters (written symbols representing speech sounds)
There are 6 letters in LETTER: E E L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LETTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LETTER plus a wildcard: LETTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LETTER
Images for LETTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.