Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRESTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRESTLE exist?
Definitions of TRESTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a supporting tower used to support a bridge
- noun - sawhorses used in pairs to support a horizontal tabletop
- A horizontal beam or bar held up by two pairs of divergent legs and used as a support.
- A framework consisting of vertical, slanted supports and horizontal crosspieces supporting a bridge.
- n - a framework for supporting a bridge
There are 7 letters in TRESTLE: E E L R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRESTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRESTLE plus a wildcard: TRESTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRESTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRESTLE
- Filetrestle bridge Newtown Victoria.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Full view of wooden trestle
- clinicscu_trestle.jpg (24416 bytes)
- san luis southern railway trestle locally known as rattlesnake trestle ...
- FileKilcunda trestle bridge.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Goat Canyon trestle in Carriso Gorge (152 KB)
- glenmary trestle just north of worthington this trestle carried ...
- Southern - Shortline in HO Scale - Page 5 - ModelRailroadForums ...
- trestles are useful as approaches to bridges over marshes and shallows
- trestle Base Walnut Slab Table
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.