Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLEET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEET exist?
Definitions of SLEET in dictionaries:
- noun - partially melted snow (or a mixture of rain and snow)
- verb - precipitate as a mixture of rain and snow
- Precipitation consisting of generally transparent frozen or partially frozen raindrops.
- A mixture of rain and snow or hail.
- A thin icy coating that forms when rain or sleet freezes, as on trees or streets.
- v - to shower sleet (frozen rain)
There are 5 letters in SLEET: E E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEET plus a wildcard: SLEET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLEET
- Filesleet on the ground.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- No Snow Yet sleet In Valley So Far Updated 1230 PM EST Nelson ...
- Filesleet and Freezing Rain.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- sleetHail Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Tree Bud Freezing Rain and sleet - Earth Science Picture of the Day
- What is sleet The Why Files
- ... sleet - settling - slush - blizzards - thaw - melt ) Free English
- sleet on The Roadways originally uploaded by atkinsonweather .
- Filesleet (ice pellets).jpg - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.