Scrabble word: STEELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEELS exist?
Definitions of STEELS in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- noun - knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
- verb - get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- verb - cover, plate, or edge with steel
- verb - to cover with steel (a tough iron alloy)
There are 6 letters in STEELS: E E L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEELS plus a wildcard: STEELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEELS
Images for STEELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.