Scrabble word: PESTLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PESTLES exist?
Definitions of PESTLES in dictionaries:
- noun - machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
- noun - a heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- noun - a club-shaped hand tool for grinding and mixing substances in a mortar
- verb - grind, mash or pulverize in a mortar
- verb - to crush with a club-shaped hand tool
There are 7 letters in PESTLES: E E L P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PESTLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PESTLES plus a wildcard: PESTLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PESTLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PESTLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.