Scrabble word: SLEEPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEEPS exist?
Definitions of SLEEPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- noun - a torpid state resembling deep sleep
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- verb - be asleep
- verb - be able to accommodate for sleeping
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 6 letters in SLEEPS: E E L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEEPS plus a wildcard: SLEEPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEEPS
Images for SLEEPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.