Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLEEPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEEPS exist?
Definitions of SLEEPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- noun - a torpid state resembling deep sleep
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- verb - be asleep
- verb - be able to accommodate for sleeping
- v - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 6 letters in SLEEPS: E E L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEEPS plus a wildcard: SLEEPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEEPS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLEEPS
- myspace 01 city sleeps hotel 02 city sleeps prototype 03 city sleeps ...
- Wall Street Money Never sleeps (Blu-ray Review) at Why So Blu
- Memo to Chris Shipley Luca Brasi sleeps With the Fishes - Kara ...
- YSL Rouge Pur Lipstick 150 Sublime Red YSL picture by ...
- ... On Set of Wall Street 2 Money Never sleeps - shia-labeouf Photo
- Westhampton Beach Vacation Home Rental - 8 Bedroom 6.5 Bath sleeps ...
- How to Beat Insomnia Kitsunes Thoughts
- France Nuyen in Satan Never sleeps publicity still (1962)
- Bequia Island Vacation Rentals Bequia Island St Vincent And The ...