Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPLEENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLEENS exist?
Definitions of SPLEENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm
- noun - a feeling of resentful anger
- n - a ductless organ of the body
There are 7 letters in SPLEENS: E E L N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLEENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLEENS plus a wildcard: SPLEENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLEENS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLEENS
- spleens im Alltag
- Ma galerie de peinture de paysage
- ... sources of httpwww enlarged spleens of nutrition and alternative
- To connect with The spleens sign up for Facebook today.
- torgo.spleens.net - fish
- Newslyne - News Nearly 3000 dead pigs found in river
- Is an Old Man With Pig spleens More Accurate than Doppler Radar ...
- commentary behind the spleens featurette theatrical bus tour ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.