Scrabble word: SENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSE exist?
Definitions of SENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a general conscious awareness
- noun - the meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- noun - sound practical judgment
- noun - a natural appreciation or ability
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- verb - comprehend
- Any of the faculties by which stimuli from outside or inside the body are received and felt, as the faculties of hearing, sight, smell, touch, taste, and equilibrium.
- A perception or feeling produced by a stimulus; sensation: a sense of fatigue and hunger.
- Intuitive or acquired perception or ability to estimate: a sense of diplomatic timing.
- A capacity to appreciate or understand: a keen sense of humor.
- A vague feeling or presentiment: a sense of impending doom.
- Recognition or perception either through the senses or through the intellect; consciousness: has no sense of shame.
- Something sound or reasonable: There’s no sense in waiting three hours.
- A meaning that is conveyed, as in speech or writing; signification: The sense of the novel is the inevitability of human tragedy.
- See Synonyms at meaning.
- Judgment; consensus: sounding out the sense of the electorate on capital punishment.
- Intellectual interpretation, as of the significance of an event or the conclusions reached by a group: I came away from the meeting with the sense that we had resolved all outstanding issues.
- To become aware of; perceive.
- To grasp; understand.
- To detect automatically: sense radioactivity.
- verb - to perceive by the senses (any of certain agencies through which an individual receives impressions of the external world)
There are 5 letters in SENSE: E E N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSE plus a wildcard: SENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSE
Images for SENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.