Scrabble word: SENSED
Is SENSED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SENSED in dictionaries:
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- verb - comprehend
- adj - detected by instinct or inference rather than by recognized perceptual cues
- verb - to perceive by the senses (any of certain agencies through which an individual receives impressions of the external world)
There are 6 letters in SENSED: D E E N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSED
Click to search all anagrams of SENSED plus a wildcard: SENSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSED
Images for SENSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.