Scrabble word: ENDLESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDLESS exist?
Definitions of ENDLESS in dictionaries:
- adj - tiresomely long
- adj - infinitely great in number
- adj - having no known beginning and presumably no end
- adj - having the ends united so as to form a continuous whole
- Being or seeming to be without an end or a limit; boundless: an endless universe; an endless conversation.
- Formed with the ends joined; continuous: an endless chain.
- adj - enduring forever
There are 7 letters in ENDLESS: D E E L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDLESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDLESS plus a wildcard: ENDLESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDLESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDLESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.