Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEEDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEDS exist?
Definitions of SEEDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small hard fruit
- noun - a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- noun - one of the outstanding players in a tournament
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
- verb - go to seed
- verb - help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- verb - bear seeds
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- verb - sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- verb - inoculate with microorganisms
- verb - remove the seeds from
- v - to plant seeds (propagative plant structures) in
There are 5 letters in SEEDS: D E E S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEEDS plus a wildcard: SEEDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEDS
Images for SEEDS
- FileFlax seeds.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileApricot seeds.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Dont throw away those pumpkin seeds after carving your Halloween ...
- Make Cannabutter from seeds Weed Smokers Guide
- State seeds Development Corporation produced 821097 quintals of seeds ...
- Health Benefits Flax seeds - Flax Seed BreadNutritionNutritional ...
- But what kind of flax Brown flax or golden flax Does the brand ...
- Full resolution (1715 1507 pixels file size 728 KB MIME ...
- FileBrown Flax seeds.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FilePoppy-seeds.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia