Scrabble word: SENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENDS exist?
Definitions of SENDS in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to go somewhere
- verb - to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - assign to a station
- verb - transfer
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - to rise upward, as a ship on a wave
- adj - to cause to go [v SENT, SENDING, SENDS] : SENDABLE
There are 5 letters in SENDS: D E N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENDS plus a wildcard: SENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENDS
Images for SENDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.