Scrabble word: SENSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSES exist?
Definitions of SENSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a general conscious awareness
- noun - the meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- noun - sound practical judgment
- noun - a natural appreciation or ability
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- verb - comprehend
- verb - to perceive by the senses (any of certain agencies through which an individual receives impressions of the external world)
There are 6 letters in SENSES: E E N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSES plus a wildcard: SENSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSES
Images for SENSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.