Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSES exist?
Definitions of SENSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a general conscious awareness
- noun - the meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- noun - sound practical judgment
- noun - a natural appreciation or ability
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- verb - comprehend
- v - to perceive by the senses (any of certain agencies through which an individual receives impressions of the external world)
There are 6 letters in SENSES: E E N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSES plus a wildcard: SENSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSES
- We love the gifts more than the Giver.
- Sensational Home Staging Blog The 5 senses of Staging a House - A ...
- The 5 senses Introduction
- ... for Teaching the 5 senses - Preschool Activities and Printables
- My Self Care Blog How to Celebrate Your senses
- more than five senses. It turns out there are at least nine senses ...
- Watch this power point presentation to learn about our five senses
- The Five senses Flash Cards
- senses Pictures senses Image Human Photo Gallery
- Sight Scent & Sound The Role of senses in Retail Marketing