Scrabble word: SCENES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCENES exist?
Definitions of SCENES in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where some action occurs
- noun - an incident (real or imaginary)
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- noun - a situation treated as an observable object
- noun - a subdivision of an act of a play
- noun - a display of bad temper
- noun - graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
- noun - the place where some action or event occurs
There are 6 letters in SCENES: C E E N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCENES plus a wildcard: SCENES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCENES
Images for SCENES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.