Scrabble word: ESSENCE
Is ESSENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ESSENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - any substance possessing to a high degree the predominant properties of a plant or drug or other natural product from which it is extracted
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - a toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor
- The intrinsic or indispensable properties that serve to characterize or identify something.
- The most important ingredient; the crucial element.
- The inherent, unchanging nature of a thing or class of things.
- An extract that has the fundamental properties of a substance in concentrated form.
- Such an extract in a solution of alcohol.
- A perfume or scent.
- One that has or shows an abundance of a quality as if highly concentrated: a neighbor who is the essence of hospitality.
- Something that exists, especially a spiritual or incorporeal entity.
- noun - a fundamental nature or quality
There are 7 letters in ESSENCE: C E E E N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESSENCE
Click to search all anagrams of ESSENCE plus a wildcard: ESSENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESSENCE
Images for ESSENCE
Lookup in Wiki for ESSENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.