Scrabble word: ESSENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESSENCE exist?
Definitions of ESSENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - any substance possessing to a high degree the predominant properties of a plant or drug or other natural product from which it is extracted
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - a toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor
- The intrinsic or indispensable properties that serve to characterize or identify something.
- The most important ingredient; the crucial element.
- The inherent, unchanging nature of a thing or class of things.
- An extract that has the fundamental properties of a substance in concentrated form.
- Such an extract in a solution of alcohol.
- A perfume or scent.
- One that has or shows an abundance of a quality as if highly concentrated: a neighbor who is the essence of hospitality.
- Something that exists, especially a spiritual or incorporeal entity.
- noun - a fundamental nature or quality