Scrabble word: ESSENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESSENCES exist?
Definitions of ESSENCES in dictionaries:
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - any substance possessing to a high degree the predominant properties of a plant or drug or other natural product from which it is extracted
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - a toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor
- noun - a fundamental nature or quality
There are 8 letters in ESSENCES: C E E E N S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESSENCES plus a wildcard: ESSENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESSENCES
Images for ESSENCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.