Scrabble word: SCENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCENE exist?
Definitions of SCENE in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where some action occurs
- noun - an incident (real or imaginary)
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- noun - a situation treated as an observable object
- noun - a subdivision of an act of a play
- noun - a display of bad temper
- noun - graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
- Something seen by a viewer; a view or prospect.
- The place where an action or event occurs: the scene of the crime.
- A subdivision of an act in a dramatic presentation in which the setting is fixed and the time continuous.
- A shot or series of shots in a movie constituting a unit of continuous related action.
- The scenery and properties for a dramatic presentation.
- A theater stage.
- A real or fictitious episode, especially when described.
- A public display of passion or temper: tried not to make a scene.
- A sphere of activity: observers of the political scene.
- A situation or set of circumstances: a bad scene; a wild scene.
- In private.
- noun - the place where some action or event occurs
There are 5 letters in SCENE: C E E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCENE plus a wildcard: SCENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCENE
Images for SCENE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.