Scrabble word: SCENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCENE exist?
Definitions of SCENE in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where some action occurs
- noun - an incident (real or imaginary)
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- noun - a situation treated as an observable object
- noun - a subdivision of an act of a play
- noun - a display of bad temper
- noun - graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
- Something seen by a viewer; a view or prospect.
- The place where an action or event occurs: the scene of the crime.
- A subdivision of an act in a dramatic presentation in which the setting is fixed and the time continuous.
- A shot or series of shots in a movie constituting a unit of continuous related action.
- The scenery and properties for a dramatic presentation.
- A theater stage.
- A real or fictitious episode, especially when described.
- A public display of passion or temper: tried not to make a scene.
- A sphere of activity: observers of the political scene.
- A situation or set of circumstances: a bad scene; a wild scene.
- In private.
- noun - the place where some action or event occurs