Scrabble word: SENECA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENECA exist?
Definitions of SENECA in dictionaries:
- noun - Roman statesman and philosopher who was an advisor to Nero
- noun - a member of the Iroquoian people formerly living in New York State south of Lake Ontario
- noun - the Iroquoian language spoken by the Seneca
- A Native American people formerly inhabiting western New York from Seneca Lake to Lake Erie, with present-day populations in this same area and in southeast Ontario.
- A member of this people.
- The Iroquoian language of the Seneca.
- noun - a medicinal plant root