Scrabble word: SENECA
Is SENECA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SENECA in dictionaries:
- noun - Roman statesman and philosopher who was an advisor to Nero
- noun - a member of the Iroquoian people formerly living in New York State south of Lake Ontario
- noun - the Iroquoian language spoken by the Seneca
- A Native American people formerly inhabiting western New York from Seneca Lake to Lake Erie, with present-day populations in this same area and in southeast Ontario.
- A member of this people.
- The Iroquoian language of the Seneca.
- noun - a medicinal plant root
There are 6 letters in SENECA: A C E E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENECA
Click to search all anagrams of SENECA plus a wildcard: SENECA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENECA
Images for SENECA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.