Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENCHASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENCHASE exist?
Definitions of ENCHASE in dictionaries:
- To set (a gem, for example).
- To set with or as if with gems: enchase a brooch.
- To decorate or ornament by inlaying or engraving.
- v - to place in an ornamental setting
There are 7 letters in ENCHASE: A C E E H N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCHASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENCHASE plus a wildcard: ENCHASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENCHASE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENCHASE
- enchase - 4B.nl
- Fox - enchase Hat - BTO Sports
- enchase lid Pocket Watch Locket Necklace with by tonightstar
- Wholesale - women lady enchase rhinestone Jewel crystal evening bag ...
- Wholesale Stylish enchase Design Tungsten Steel Gold Mens Ring
- Palau 2006 enchase Real Volcano Color Silver CoinProof Proof Rare ...
- High Quality NEW WOODEN enchase Smoking pipe Tobacco Cigar pipes 707 ...
- Fox Racing enchase Premium T-Shirt Mens Clothing- Multi View Modal ...
- Durable-enchase-Wood-Wooden-Smoking-Smoke-Pipe-Tobacco-Cigar-filter ...
- Antique Chinese Jade Bangle enchase Flower Pattern Other photo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.