Scrabble word: ACHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACHES exist?
Definitions of ACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain
- verb - feel physical pain
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - be the source of pain
- verb - to suffer a dull, continuous pain
There are 5 letters in ACHES: A C E H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACHES plus a wildcard: ACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACHES
Images for ACHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.