Scrabble word: CHASES
Is CHASES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHASES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- noun - United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873)
- noun - a rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - pursue someone sexually or romantically
- verb - cut a groove into
- verb - cut a furrow into a columns
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture
There are 6 letters in CHASES: A C E H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHASES
Click to search all anagrams of CHASES plus a wildcard: CHASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHASES
Images for CHASES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.