Scrabble word: ASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASHES exist?
Definitions of ASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the residue that remains when something is burned
- noun - any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
- noun - strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees
- verb - convert into ashes
- verb - to convert into ash (the residue of a substance that has been burned)
There are 5 letters in ASHES: A E H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASHES plus a wildcard: ASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASHES
Images for ASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.