Scrabble word: SHAMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAMES exist?
Definitions of SHAMES in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- noun - a state of dishonor
- noun - an unfortunate development
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - compel through a sense of shame
- verb - cause to be ashamed
- verb - surpass or beat by a wide margin
- noun - a minor official of a synagogue
There are 6 letters in SHAMES: A E H M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAMES plus a wildcard: SHAMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAMES
Images for SHAMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.