Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAMMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAMMES exist?
Definitions of SHAMMES in dictionaries:
- A sexton in a synagogue.
- The candle used to light the other eight candles of a Hanukkah menorah.
- n - a minor official of a synagogue
There are 7 letters in SHAMMES: A E H M M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAMMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAMMES plus a wildcard: SHAMMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAMMES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAMMES
- Sin Samantha and the Talmud - By Chezkel shammes Unpious
- Lazyteacher - shammes eats a shtekeleh
- Schmoozing with the shammes of Shanghai Jewish Journal
- Kehillas Yaakov glass roof providing natural light
- in first person High Holy Days alone in a balcony in Belgium j. the ...
- IRIAF Mig-29 - Iran Military Forum
- Lovestone in 1917. Lovestone was Executive Secretary of the CPUSA from ...