Scrabble word: MASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASHES exist?
Definitions of MASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water
- noun - mixture of ground animal feeds
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - to reduce to a pulpy mass
There are 6 letters in MASHES: A E H M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASHES plus a wildcard: MASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASHES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.