Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAM exist?
Definitions of HAM in dictionaries:
- noun - meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- noun - (Old Testament) son of Noah
- noun - a licensed amateur radio operator
- noun - an unskilled actor who overacts
- verb - exaggerate one's acting
- The thigh of the hind leg of certain animals, especially a hog.
- A cut of meat from the thigh of a hog.
- The back of the knee.
- The back of the thigh.
- An actor who overacts or a performer who exaggerates.
- To overact.
- v - to act with exaggeration
There are 3 letters in HAM: A H M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAM plus a wildcard: HAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAM
Images for HAM
- Do you like ham or turkey better
- ham Challenge Wrap Up a Giveaway CLOSED Stretching a Buck
- Wiltshire Cured Bullet Shaped ham
- FileNCI clove ham.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Double-Smoked ham Food & Fire
- Spiral Sliced ham Honey Glazed Spiral Sliced ham Nueskes
- Fully cooked smoked ham. Heat n eat Great for breakfast.
- Cooks Thesaurus ham
- Blog Archive Inspiration Nook Cravings ham
- Meat Recipes Week Impressive and Easy Glazed ham With Jack Daniels ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.