Is HAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- noun - (Old Testament) son of Noah
- noun - a licensed amateur radio operator
- noun - an unskilled actor who overacts
- verb - exaggerate one's acting
- The thigh of the hind leg of certain animals, especially a hog.
- A cut of meat from the thigh of a hog.
- The back of the knee.
- The back of the thigh.
- An actor who overacts or a performer who exaggerates.
- To overact.
- verb - to act with exaggeration
There are 3 letters in HAM: A H M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAM, to go: HAM?
Rearrange the letters in HAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAM
What's nearby HAM
Lookup in Wiki for HAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAM"