Scrabble word: HAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAMS exist?
Definitions of HAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- noun - (Old Testament) son of Noah
- noun - a licensed amateur radio operator
- noun - an unskilled actor who overacts
- verb - exaggerate one's acting
- verb - to act with exaggeration
There are 4 letters in HAMS: A H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAMS plus a wildcard: HAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAMS
Images for HAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.