Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEAFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEAFS exist?
Definitions of SHEAFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- v - to gather into a bundle
There are 6 letters in SHEAFS: A E F H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEAFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEAFS plus a wildcard: SHEAFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEAFS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEAFS
- herbal bouquet photo with lavender wheat and roses
- Funeral sheafs & Flowers London & UK Funeral Florists Funeral ...
- ... Flowers Sympathy Arrangements Sympathy sheafs Joanne Flowers
- ... Flowers Sympathy Arrangements Sympathy sheafs Jens Flowers
- Great Collection Of Wheat Ears sheafs Bars And Laurel Stock Photo ...
- DE04 - Spray & sheafs - Funeral Tributes - Online Store - Florists ...
- DE03 - Spray & sheafs - Funeral Tributes - Online Store - Florists ...
- sheaf of wheat Colouring Pages
- corn sheafs Journeying to the Goddess
- Lessing Photo Archive - LhermitteLeon. Binding sheafs1897
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.