Scrabble word: SHAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAVES exist?
Definitions of SHAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing hair with a razor
- verb - remove body hair with a razor
- verb - cut closely
- verb - cut the price of
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - make shavings of or reduce to shavings
- verb - touch the surface of lightly
- adj - to sever the hair close to the roots [v SHAVED, SHAVEN, SHAVING, SHAVES] : SHAVABLE
There are 6 letters in SHAVES: A E H S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAVES plus a wildcard: SHAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAVES
Images for SHAVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.