Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DASHES exist?
Definitions of DASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - distinctive and stylish elegance
- noun - a quick run
- noun - a footrace run at top speed
- noun - a punctuation mark (-) used between parts of a compound word or between the syllables of a word when the word is divided at the end of a line of text
- noun - the longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- noun - the act of moving with great haste
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- verb - hurl or thrust violently
- verb - destroy or break
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - add an enlivening or altering element to
- v - to strike violently
There are 6 letters in DASHES: A D E H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DASHES plus a wildcard: DASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DASHES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DASHES
- Complete Console Restoration By Just dashes
- Dots & dashes Dance Away The Heartache Dance Away The Tears. The ...
- ... Using Only Letters dashes And Underscores Pennsylvania Drug Rehab
- FROM JUST dashes
- ... and Special Characters (Em-dashes and En-dashes) Jody Kihara
- Dots & dashes Splitting the Album. Atoms for Peace AMOK.
- Program Participants (listed by session numbers following dashes are
- 2008 EZGO TXTPDS With Jakes 6 Spindle Lift 23 All Terrain Tires ...
- Dots & dashes Sunday Glastonbury 2009.
- Dots & dashes Jesus Hates Faggots. John Grant Queen of Denmark.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.