Scrabble word: SLASHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLASHED exist?
Definitions of SLASHED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut with sweeping strokes
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - cut open
- verb - cut drastically
- verb - move or stir about violently
- adj - patterned by having color applied with sweeping strokes
- adj - having long and narrow ornamental cuts showing an underlying fabric
- adj - (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply
- verb - to cut with violent sweeping strokes
There are 7 letters in SLASHED: A D E H L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLASHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLASHED plus a wildcard: SLASHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLASHED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLASHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.