Scrabble word: HADES
Is HADES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HADES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) the god of the underworld in ancient mythology
- noun - (religion) the world of the dead
- Greek Mythology.
- The god of the netherworld and dispenser of earthly riches.
- This netherworld kingdom, the abode of the shades of the dead.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 5 letters in HADES: A D E H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HADES
Click to search all anagrams of HADES plus a wildcard: HADES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HADES
Images for HADES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.