Scrabble word: DASHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DASHED exist?
Definitions of DASHED in dictionaries:
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- verb - hurl or thrust violently
- verb - destroy or break
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - add an enlivening or altering element to
- adj - having gaps or spaces
- verb - to strike violently
There are 6 letters in DASHED: A D D E H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DASHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DASHED plus a wildcard: DASHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DASHED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DASHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.