Scrabble word: SHADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHADED exist?
Definitions of SHADED in dictionaries:
- verb - cast a shadow over
- verb - represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- verb - protect from light, heat, or view
- verb - vary slightly
- verb - pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- adj - protected from heat and light with shade or shadow
- adj - (of pictures or drawings) drawn or painted with degrees or gradations of shadow
- verb - to screen from light or heat
There are 6 letters in SHADED: A D D E H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHADED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHADED plus a wildcard: SHADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHADED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHADED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.