Scrabble word: DEATHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEATHS exist?
Definitions of DEATHS in dictionaries:
- noun - the event of dying or departure from life
- noun - the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism
- noun - the absence of life or state of being dead
- noun - the time when something ends
- noun - the time at which life ends
- noun - the personification of death
- noun - a final state
- noun - the act of killing
- noun - the end of life
There are 6 letters in DEATHS: A D E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEATHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEATHS plus a wildcard: DEATHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEATHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEATHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.