Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THREADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THREADS exist?
Definitions of THREADS in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for clothing
- noun - a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together
- noun - the raised helical rib going around a screw
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - pass a thread through
- verb - remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
- verb - pass through or into
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- v - to pass a thread (a very slender cord) through
There are 7 letters in THREADS: A D E H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THREADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THREADS plus a wildcard: THREADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THREADS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THREADS
- Right-hand and Left-hand threads
- So...to begin Im going to start with the threads you would use in ...
- Selection of Screw Thread Forms UK Europe & USA these are the older ...
- What is this bump on my finger (cyst painful infection) - Doctors ...
- Hot Chick Thread - Draft Countdown Forums
- npt sample tapered threads national pipe threads npt have tapered
- Thread Digital Painting One with Andrew Jones Jason Manley and Jon ...
- threads and Motifs Collection 2010 With Vaneeza Ahmed threads and ...
- Thread Colors Embroidery Princess
- My Review of threads of Feeling at the Foundling Museum ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.