Scrabble word: HEATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEATS exist?
Definitions of HEATS in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- noun - the presence of heat
- noun - the sensation caused by heat energy
- noun - the trait of being intensely emotional
- noun - applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- noun - a preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- noun - utility to warm a building
- verb - make hot or hotter
- verb - provide with heat
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - gain heat or get hot
- adj - having a high temperature
There are 5 letters in HEATS: A E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEATS plus a wildcard: HEATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEATS
Images for HEATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.