Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEATH exist?
Definitions of SHEATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering (as for a knife or sword)
- noun - an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- noun - a dress suitable for formal occasions
- A case for a blade, as of a sword.
- Any of various similar coverings.
- An enveloping tubular structure, such as the base of a grass leaf that surrounds the stem or the tissue that encloses a muscle or nerve fiber.
- A close-fitting dress.
- v - to put into a protective case
There are 6 letters in SHEATH: A E H H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEATH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEATH plus a wildcard: SHEATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEATH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEATH
- Nate Christensen a fine saddle maker makes my sheaths for me.
- The carotid sheath is a column of fascia that surrounds the common ...
- Lowland Stalkers Knife sheath
- Leatherman 911600 Wave Leather sheath - KnifeCenter
- sheath - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - sheath word ...
- KNIFE sheathS
- Introducer sheath - Sell Introducer sheath on Made-in-China.com
- sheath Introducer Robert Calandriello 3D Modeler & Animator
- We can do different types of sheaths For knives Screw Drivers Chain ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.