Scrabble word: SHEATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEATH exist?
Definitions of SHEATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering (as for a knife or sword)
- noun - an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- noun - a dress suitable for formal occasions
- A case for a blade, as of a sword.
- Any of various similar coverings.
- An enveloping tubular structure, such as the base of a grass leaf that surrounds the stem or the tissue that encloses a muscle or nerve fiber.
- A close-fitting dress.
- verb - to put into a protective case