Scrabble word: HEATH
Is HEATH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a low evergreen shrub of the family Ericaceae
- noun - a tract of level wasteland
- Any of various usually low-growing shrubs of the genus Erica and related genera, native to Europe and South Africa and having small evergreen leaves and small, colorful, urn-shaped flowers.
- An extensive tract of uncultivated open land covered with herbage and low shrubs; a moor.
- noun - an evergreen shrub
There are 5 letters in HEATH: A E H H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEATH
Click to search all anagrams of HEATH plus a wildcard: HEATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEATH
Images for HEATH
Lookup in Wiki for HEATH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.