Scrabble word: HEATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEATH exist?
Definitions of HEATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a low evergreen shrub of the family Ericaceae
- noun - a tract of level wasteland
- Any of various usually low-growing shrubs of the genus Erica and related genera, native to Europe and South Africa and having small evergreen leaves and small, colorful, urn-shaped flowers.
- An extensive tract of uncultivated open land covered with herbage and low shrubs; a moor.
- noun - an evergreen shrub