Scrabble word: HEARTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARTH exist?
Definitions of HEARTH in dictionaries:
- noun - an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built
- noun - home symbolized as a part of the fireplace
- noun - an area near a fireplace (usually paved and extending out into a room)
- The floor of a fireplace, usually extending into a room and paved with brick, flagstone, or cement.
- Family life; the home.
- The lowest part of a blast furnace or cupola, from which the molten metal flows.
- The bottom of a reverberatory furnace, where ore is exposed to the flame.
- The fireplace or brazier of a blacksmith’s forge.
- noun - the floor of a fireplace