Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEATHER exist?
Definitions of HEATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - common Old World heath represented by many varieties
- noun - interwoven yarns of mixed colors producing muted greyish shades with flecks of color
- A low-growing Eurasian shrub (Calluna vulgaris) growing in dense masses and having small evergreen leaves and clusters of small, bell-shaped pinkish-purple flowers.
- See heath (n.
- A grayish purple to purplish red.
- adj - an evergreen shrub [n -S] : HEATHERY
There are 7 letters in HEATHER: A E E H H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEATHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEATHER plus a wildcard: HEATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEATHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEATHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.