Scrabble word: HEATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEATHER exist?
Definitions of HEATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - common Old World heath represented by many varieties
- noun - interwoven yarns of mixed colors producing muted greyish shades with flecks of color
- A low-growing Eurasian shrub (Calluna vulgaris) growing in dense masses and having small evergreen leaves and clusters of small, bell-shaped pinkish-purple flowers.
- See heath (n.
- A grayish purple to purplish red.
- adj - an evergreen shrub [n -S] : HEATHERY