Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EARTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARTH exist?
Definitions of EARTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the 3rd planet from the sun
- noun - the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- noun - the solid part of the earth's surface
- noun - the abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell)
- noun - once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- noun - the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- noun - a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- verb - hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- verb - connect to the earth
- The land surface of the world.
- The softer, friable part of land; soil, especially productive soil.
- Often Earth.
- The realm of mortal existence; the temporal world.
- The human inhabitants of the world: The earth received the news with joy.
- Worldly affairs and pursuits.
- Everyday life; reality: was brought back to earth from his daydreams of wealth and fame.
- The substance of the human body; clay.
- The lair of a burrowing animal.
- The ground of an electrical circuit.
- Any of several metallic oxides, such as alumina or zirconia, that are difficult to reduce and were formerly regarded as elements.
- To cover or heap (plants) with soil for protection.
- To burrow or hide in the ground.
- verb - to cover with earth (soil)
There are 5 letters in EARTH: A E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EARTH plus a wildcard: EARTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EARTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.