Scrabble word: HEARTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARTY exist?
Definitions of HEARTY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing warm and heartfelt friendliness
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health
- adj - consuming abundantly and with gusto
- adj - without reservation
- Complete or thorough; unequivocal: hearty support.
- Vigorous; robust: a hearty glow of health.
- Enjoying or requiring much food: a person with a hearty appetite.
- Providing abundant nourishment: a hearty chowder.
- Satisfying; substantial: a hearty meal.
- A good fellow; a comrade.
- A sailor.
- adv - very friendly [adj HEARTIER, HEARTIEST] : HEARTILY
- noun - a close friend
There are 6 letters in HEARTY: A E H R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEARTY plus a wildcard: HEARTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEARTY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEARTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.