Scrabble word: HEARTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARTY exist?
Definitions of HEARTY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing warm and heartfelt friendliness
- adj - providing abundant nourishment
- adj - endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health
- adj - consuming abundantly and with gusto
- adj - without reservation
- Complete or thorough; unequivocal: hearty support.
- Vigorous; robust: a hearty glow of health.
- Enjoying or requiring much food: a person with a hearty appetite.
- Providing abundant nourishment: a hearty chowder.
- Satisfying; substantial: a hearty meal.
- A good fellow; a comrade.
- A sailor.
- adv - very friendly [adj HEARTIER, HEARTIEST] : HEARTILY
- noun - a close friend