Scrabble word: YEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEAR exist?
Definitions of YEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days
- noun - a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity
- noun - the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun
- noun - a body of students who graduate together
- The period of time during which the earth completes a single revolution around the sun, consisting of 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes, and 12 seconds of mean solar time.
- A period approximately equal to a year in other calendars.
- A period of approximately the duration of a calendar year: We were married a year ago.
- A sidereal year.
- A solar year.
- A period equal to the calendar year but beginning on a different date: a taxreckoning year; a farming year.
- A specific period of time, usually shorter than 12 months, devoted to a special activity: the academic year.
- noun - a period of time consisting of 365 or 366 days
There are 4 letters in YEAR: A E R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YEAR plus a wildcard: YEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YEAR
Images for YEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.