Is YEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YEAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days
- noun - a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity
- noun - the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun
- noun - a body of students who graduate together
- The period of time during which the earth completes a single revolution around the sun, consisting of 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes, and 12 seconds of mean solar time.
- A period approximately equal to a year in other calendars.
- A period of approximately the duration of a calendar year: We were married a year ago.
- A sidereal year.
- A solar year.
- A period equal to the calendar year but beginning on a different date: a taxreckoning year; a farming year.
- A specific period of time, usually shorter than 12 months, devoted to a special activity: the academic year.
- noun - a period of time consisting of 365 or 366 days
There are 4 letters in YEAR: A E R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of YEAR, to go: YEAR?
Rearrange the letters in YEAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YEAR
What's nearby YEAR
Lookup in Wiki for YEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YEAR"