Scrabble word: READY
In which Scrabble dictionary does READY exist?
Definitions of READY in dictionaries:
- noun - poised for action
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- adj - completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress
- adj - (of especially money) immediately available
- adj - mentally disposed
- adj - made suitable and available for immediate use
- adj - apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- Prepared or available for service, action, or progress: I am ready to work.
- Mentally disposed; willing: He was ready to believe her.
- Likely or about to do something: She is ready to resign.
- Prompt in apprehending or reacting: a ready intelligence; a ready response.
- Available: ready money.
- adj - prepared