Scrabble word: READY
In which Scrabble dictionary does READY exist?
Definitions of READY in dictionaries:
- noun - poised for action
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- adj - completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress
- adj - (of especially money) immediately available
- adj - mentally disposed
- adj - made suitable and available for immediate use
- adj - apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- Prepared or available for service, action, or progress: I am ready to work.
- Mentally disposed; willing: He was ready to believe her.
- Likely or about to do something: She is ready to resign.
- Prompt in apprehending or reacting: a ready intelligence; a ready response.
- Available: ready money.
- adj - prepared
There are 5 letters in READY: A D E R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to READY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word READY plus a wildcard: READY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word READY
Images for READY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.