Scrabble word: DARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DARE exist?
Definitions of DARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy
- verb - take upon oneself
- verb - to be courageous enough to try or do something
- verb - challenge
- To have the courage required for: The gymnast dared a breathtakingly difficult move.
- To challenge (someone) to do something requiring boldness: They dared me to dive off the high board.
- To be courageous or bold enough to do or try something: Go ahead and dive if you dare.
- verb - to have the necessary courage
There are 4 letters in DARE: A D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DARE plus a wildcard: DARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DARE
Images for DARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.