Scrabble word: CADRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CADRE exist?
Definitions of CADRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
- noun - a nucleus of military personnel capable of expansion
- A nucleus of trained personnel around which a larger organization can be built and trained: a cadre of sergeants and corporals who train recruits.
- A tightly knit group of zealots who are active in advancing the interests of a revolutionary party.
- A member of such a group.
- A framework.
- noun - a nucleus of trained personnel
There are 5 letters in CADRE: A C D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CADRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CADRE plus a wildcard: CADRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CADRE
Images for CADRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.