Scrabble word: CADRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CADRE exist?
Definitions of CADRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement
- noun - a nucleus of military personnel capable of expansion
- A nucleus of trained personnel around which a larger organization can be built and trained: a cadre of sergeants and corporals who train recruits.
- A tightly knit group of zealots who are active in advancing the interests of a revolutionary party.
- A member of such a group.
- A framework.
- noun - a nucleus of trained personnel