Scrabble word: RACKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RACKED exist?
Definitions of RACKED in dictionaries:
- verb - go at a rack
- verb - stretch to the limits
- verb - put on a rack and pinion
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - run before a gale
- verb - fly in high wind
- verb - draw off from the lees
- verb - torment emotionally or mentally
- verb - work on a rack
- verb - seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
- verb - torture on the rack
- verb - to place in a type of framework
There are 6 letters in RACKED: A C D E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RACKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RACKED plus a wildcard: RACKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RACKED
Images for RACKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.