Scrabble word: DECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECK exist?
Definitions of DECK in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various platforms built into a vessel
- noun - street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- noun - a pack of 52 playing cards
- noun - a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - decorate
- verb - knock down with force
- A platform extending horizontally from one side of a ship to the other.
- A platform or surface likened to a ship’s deck.
- A roofless, floored area, typically with low sides, that adjoins a house.
- The roadway of a bridge or an elevated freeway.
- A pack of playing cards.
- A group of data processing cards.
- A tape deck.
- To furnish with or as if with a deck.
- To knock down with force: He decked his sparring partner.
- To get out of bed.
- To fall or drop to a prone position.
- To prepare for action.
- On hand; present.
- Waiting to take one’s turn, especially as a batter in baseball.
- To clothe with finery; adorn.
- To decorate: decked the halls for the holidays.
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive