Scrabble word: DECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECK exist?
Definitions of DECK in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various platforms built into a vessel
- noun - street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- noun - a pack of 52 playing cards
- noun - a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - decorate
- verb - knock down with force
- A platform extending horizontally from one side of a ship to the other.
- A platform or surface likened to a ship’s deck.
- A roofless, floored area, typically with low sides, that adjoins a house.
- The roadway of a bridge or an elevated freeway.
- A pack of playing cards.
- A group of data processing cards.
- A tape deck.
- To furnish with or as if with a deck.
- To knock down with force: He decked his sparring partner.
- To get out of bed.
- To fall or drop to a prone position.
- To prepare for action.
- On hand; present.
- Waiting to take one’s turn, especially as a batter in baseball.
- To clothe with finery; adorn.
- To decorate: decked the halls for the holidays.
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 4 letters in DECK: C D E K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECK plus a wildcard: DECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECK
Images for DECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.