Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECKS exist?
Definitions of DECKS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various platforms built into a vessel
- noun - street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- noun - a pack of 52 playing cards
- noun - a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - decorate
- verb - knock down with force
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 5 letters in DECKS: C D E K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECKS plus a wildcard: DECKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECKS
Images for DECKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.